Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February

I can't believe it's February already! It seems like I just posted here a few days ago! Time has sure flown by, and it has been a busy month. I have been working on so many things this month. Valentine's Day is on the way so I have been working on a Valentine line of jewelry. Lots of pretty red and white beads and hearts!




I had a lot of fun creating these pretty promo pictures for Valentine's Day. I will still be making some more Valentine's pieces for another week or so, but I am also starting to work on some St Patrick's Day items. I made three bracelets yesterday, they are so cute and fun!


I am getting pretty good at creating some fun pictures using props. I have so many ideas and it is almost as much fun as creating the jewelry!!

I have also been working pretty hard on my new line. I have expanded my orange bracelets to represent not only Kidney Cancer, but also Leukemia. The Cervical Cancer bracelets now come with the choice of the Teal and white Cervical Cancer ribbon, or the teal Ovarian Cancer ribbon. I have also started a new line of purple bracelets for Animal Rescue Awareness, no ribbons for these bracelets, but instead a cute heart charm with a paw print on one side and "I ♥ my cat" or "I ♥ my dog", and % of the proceeds will got to Animal Rescue groups. Since there are so many deserving groups, I have decided to choose a group every month to be the recipient of the donation.





No comments:

Post a Comment