Thursday, February 9, 2012


Well, it is less than a week until Valentine's Day. I am very happy that I got some sales for my jewelry. It is kind of exciting to think that in a few days someone will be opening their Valentine's Day present and will be getting my jewelry!

Now I am starting to plan ahead for the rest of the year. I have already created a few St Patrick's Day bracelets, but Easter will be following right behind it. I will be creating some pretty pastel colored bracelets for Easter. Some will have bunny charms and others I will make with crosses. I have ordered my beads and I am excited to start working with them.

In the meantime, I am going to work on some theme jewelry. I started a new series yesterday called my Kitten jewelry. I found some great glass beads with a swirly color palette and I am adding some pewter kitten charms. I love the colors!


I am also working on a chain maille piece. It has been a while since I have really worked with chain maille, and I wanted to do a necklace. It will feature graduating rows of chain maille and possible will incorporate some crystals. I will show you the finished product when it is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment